Host an unforgettable Easter brunch celebration for your close friends and family with these simple tips & tricks.
- Easy Spring Florals – Style Me Pretty Living has a simple step by step guide to creating a beautiful spring arrangement. Use a basket or other vintage container for a fresh look.
- Easter Egg Treasure Hunt – A fun game for kids & adults. Place clues inside plastic eggs marked with vinyl numbers. Have each clue lead to the hiding spot of the next egg. The last golden egg should have a prize inside!
- Mini Basket Place Settings – These adorable place settings found on The House That Lars Built are super easy to assemble after a quick trip to your local craft store.
- Mimosa Bar – Pour store bought juice into pretty glass containers. Set up a station with chopped fruit, champagne glasses, a few bottles of bubbly and voilá – a Mimosa Bar! Click the link for a few more tips on hosting.
- Asparagus Gruyere Tart – A vegetarian friendly dish that can be prepared the day before for a stress free Sunday morning.
- Speckled Egg Cake – This fun DIY cake from The Cake Blog will be sure to wow your guests. Be sure to put on your apron for this one!